The dataset hosted on this website contains the information that our crawler, Crawleth, gathered on the Ethereum peer-to-peer network during the period from September 1 to September 30, 2021. All the IP addresses have been anonymized using a salted SHA256 hash and the last byte of the address is set to 0.
All the files in the dataset are JSON files with the same format.
"stats" is the object containing general information about the current crawl
- "aggregated_crawls": number of crawls that are aggregated in this file
- "original_filenames": name of the aggregated files (date is UTC+0)
- "up_count": number of online nodes gathered
"up" is the list of nodes gathered by Crawleth. There are several nested objects
- "IP address": is a list [hash of the IP address, IP address which last byte is set to 0]
- "UDP port"
- "Seen node IDs": a list of seen NodeID for this IP-port association
- "as": Autonomous System Organization
- "asn": Autonomous System Number
This dataset is part of a project that has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 830927.
For more information, you can contact the author of this work: